I will stop reblogging this when it stops being perfection.
A multifandom blog filled with a lot of Avengers, comics, and other random things. Right now I'm obsessed with the superhusbands, but I also enjoy MANY other ships.
Feel free to ask/submit anything! I love hearing from all of you! <3 <3 <3
Have a lovely day
and enjoy your stay!
I have an idea son, why don’t we drive to the nearest cliff and see if the law of gravity applies to you.
Got a text from my sister today telling me that our dog ran away from home
It took every ounce of effort to not breakdown and cry during my work shift today
He’s my baby…my 14 year old baby that i’ve had since he was 3 months old and it just hurts like nothing i’ve ever felt before that I may never see him again and worse that I may never know what happened to him
i pray that we can find him or that someone will call to tell us they have
If anyone has seen him he’s a little grayer than this and has some eye problems that we have to give him medicine for. My sister is going to post flyers tomorrow but feel free to message me through here.
His name is Scooby.
I hope you find your baby hun♥
I wasn’t lying
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys
Public Service Announcment
I will be utterly swamped until next Thursday.
I have two hardcore term papers to write… I’m kinda stressed but… y’know. Trying to keep positive!!! :)
Point is… I’ll be on here only sporadically. So if I’m not around much that’s why. PAPERSSSSS….
Also! If we were rp-ing and/or planning on rp-ing….. I’M SO SORRY. I WILL DO MY BEST. FREEDOM COMES NEXT THURSDAY AND THEN I AM ALL YOURS.
they both got a lil’ dirty after a night in the workshop heh heh
I have reblogged this at least a thousand times
Phobias may be memories passed down in genes from ancestors
Memories may be passed down through generations in DNA in a process that may be the underlying cause of phobias
Memories can be passed down to later generations through genetic switches that allow offspring to inherit the experience of their ancestors, according to new research that may explain how phobias can develop. Scientists have long assumed that memories and learned experiences built up during a lifetime must be passed on by teaching later generations or through personal experience. However, new research has shown that it is possible for some information to be inherited biologically through chemical changes that occur in DNA. Researchers at the Emory University School of Medicine, in Atlanta, found that mice can pass on learned information about traumatic or stressful experiences – in this case a fear of the smell of cherry blossom – to subsequent generations. The results may help to explain why people suffer from seemingly irrational phobias – it may be based on the inherited experiences of their ancestors. (via Phobias may be memories passed down in genes from ancestors - Telegraph)
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skelital remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
This is actually pretty interesting.
Important for writers…helps avoid either walking in and knowing someone died moments ago “from the smell” (unless that smell is piss and shit), or finding someone dead for a week that “looks like they’re sleeping.”
Reblogging for reference.
This is the single creepiest website ever and i love all of you